Patient Safety and Treatment
- Contamination Assist Trays (CAT™) from CAT™ Medical provide a barrier between the patient and any surface they may come into contact with, which reduces the risk of being exposed to infectious agents and other potentially infectious material. Further, several CAT™s elevate the wound for easier irrigation, suturing or treatment.
Healthcare Worker Safety
- Contamination Assist Trays (CAT™) from CAT™ Medical aid in containing and controlling the blood to reduce healthcare worker’s exposure to bloodborne pathogens and other potentially infectious material. CAT™s manage blood and fluid splatter to the floor, avoiding hazardous slips and falls.
Efficiency and Economic Benefits
- Contamination Assist Trays (CAT™) from CAT™ Medical reduce spills containing blood and other fluids which will deliver four economic advantages:
- Reduced supply costs for disinfecting and decontaminating bedrails, stretchers, tables, floors and other surfaces.
- Reduced laundry expense to clean towels and other linens.
- Reduced effort of housekeeping personnel which also lowers the time required for cleanup.
- The time saved will translate into faster turnaround and increased patient flows and throughput.